Wednesday, July 1

Scarlet sunsets.

Breathe in and let me just show that I’m here now.
Let me tell you there’s nothing to fear now.
‘Cause I’ll hold you close and take you high
There won’t be sorry songs or goodbyes
I’ll show you, what real loving can do.
I’ll show you, my heart beats for you.

Breathe in we’re not for show
Step lightly and shine your glow.
‘Cause I’ll help you forget the worries
I believe what no one else sees.
I’ll show you, you’re just like me
I’ll show you, together we’re free.

Breathe in don’t shy that smile
Let go for just a while
‘Cause I see the best in you
I adore you through and through
I’ll show you, light in the darkest day
I’ll show you I’m meant to stay

Breathe in I’ve got you safe now
I’ve got the 101, the know- how.
‘Cause to me you’re worth freedom and stars
To me you’re like sunshine and acoustic guitars.
I’ll show you, we can work this out
I’ll show you what hopes all about.
Breathe in trust the words I speak
There’s no one like you, so undeniably unique
‘Cause I know better than you think I do
One me and one you is equal us two.
I’ll show you, I’m not going anywhere
I’ll show you just how much I care.

Breathe in love, and exhale deep
Remember the heart you keep.
‘Cause I see the truth behind your eyes
I see us lying beneath blue skies.
I’ll show you trust that never breaks
I’ll show you what we can take.

2 comments: