Monday, October 5

Nothing at all.

This one's dedicated to someone who will always remain in my heart, no matter how far he may go.


Don't say you're coming back, if you don't mean it.
Don't say that you care, if you won't be there.
Don't say you love me, if you never did.
Cause my heart's not a toy & we're not kids.

I say you were the only shining star.
I trusted you not to go that far.
There you go, gone, gone for good.
Here i stand, knowing i never could.

I walk alone down every dark street.
Its not your fault i'm nothing you want me to be.
Nothing, you would need.

I'm nothing & your nothing.
Here's to nothing, i'm your nothing.

You said there were always stars in the sky.
You said you'd never give up, you'd always try.
You taught me just who i was & i guess that was fine,
when i still belonged.

I'm nothing & your nothing,
here's to nothing, i'm your nothing.

So i guess this is how this one goes,
from the top of your head to the bottom of your toes.
When you care about him & then he goes & leaves
& everyone thinks they know, just how hollow, you are.

Cause i'm nothing, & your nothing,
here's to nothing, i'm your nothing,
i'm your nothing, not your something,
just your nothing. I'm your nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment