Wednesday, June 10

Golden lies win the golden prize.

I hate those fakers; I hate their lies, every inch of skin covered like plastic, every inch I despise. I hate their fake eyes and their fake hair. In amazement the others all stare. I stare in disgust of what’s really unreal. I stare in shock as to the others they appeal.
With their fake personalities and fake laughs drowned in fake lies that break fake hearts. Fakers are fakers and they’ll always be hollow, one day they’ll choke on all the words they swallow.
So keep your eyes shut and abandon all hope, because they’ll smother you in filth that pours from their throats. This is my confession and I hate to be blunt, but it’s hard to stay silent when you’re surrounded by runts. So here is the truth in this little part, I hope everyone knows we were doomed from the start.
No one can win on this ruined earth, filled with lies, fakers, hate and the wrong idea of self-worth. So cover your ears and hold your breath and pray to God that soon comes death. Because nothing’s worth anything while the fakers stay fake, this life is a nightmare accept we’re awake.
So scream your heart out and cry till you’re numb, everyone knows you’ll end up with no one. No one to care if you’re on your death bed, no one to care if you’ve got a bullet to your head, nobody cares if we live or die, because people only care for the fakers and their lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment