Wednesday, June 10

It’s not Hollywood when you’re hanging from a tree.

I’m sorry I’m a fire blanket on a rainy day.
I’m sorry I can’t help to take the pain away.
I’m sorry I was never what you needed me to be.
I’m sorry all I could say was “you meant everything to me”
I’m sorry I forced out all your tears.
I’m sorry I couldn’t comfort you when you were stuck alone with your fears.
I’m sorry I’m just another soul unsaved.
I’m sorry I’m just another face to be blamed.
I’m sorry all I am is just a disgrace.
I’m sorry I can’t forgive you until another time and place.
I’m sorry I was never the perfect little girl.
I’m sorry all I did was put you in a whirl.
I’m sorry that I cared way more than you ever did.
I’m sorry for everything that happened when we were no longer kids.
I’m sorry that I carried on like a fool.
I’m sorry for every time you acted like a tool.
I’m sorry I’m so protective of everything I love.
I’m sorry that I always push and shove.
I’m sorry I made you run out of luck.
I’m sorry that everything I touch turns into muck.
I’m sorry that I’m wrong more than I’m ever right.
I’m sorry that all we ever did was fight.
I’m sorry I can’t change who I’ve always been.
I’m sorry that I hated myself and it showed on my skin.
I’m sorry for the times I left you in the dark.
I’m sorry for everything and every bad remark.
I’m sorry that I left you in your own personal hell.
I’m sorry that when I was in mine, you could never tell.
I’m sorry for every second with me you hated.
I’m sorry that more often than not you thought I was overrated.
I’m sorry you showed me the door and said get out.
I’m sorry that you left me filled with nothing but doubt.
I’m sorry I filled you with constant pain.
I’m sorry that this has happened over and over again.
I’m sorry that I was always the rain on your parade.
I’m sorry that I was always the biggest mistake you ever made.
I’m sorry I knew more than you would allow.
I’m sorry that it must be this way now.
I’m sorry for the nights I cried myself to sleep.
I’m sorry that this hurt had to run so deep.
I’m sorry for the times I seemed unaware.
I’m sorry for every time you thought I never cared.
I’m sorry for every time you made me frown.
I’m sorry for everyday I let you drag me down.
I’m sorry you didn’t think of me as your best friend.
I’m sorry that without you I knew I would descend.
I’m sorry that it seemed like I was filled with vanity.
I’m sorry that most nights I almost lost my sanity.
I’m sorry I was a ship that sank.
I’m sorry for the days I was so blank.
I’m sorry that it seemed like a scandal.
I’m sorry that I was more than you could ever handle.

2 comments:

  1. sometimes it's good to get apoligies out there
    i hope the people who need to read this do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is what i was writting in music today.. my sorrys.. but yes.. i hope they do too.. i love you peter (L)

    ReplyDelete